RealBrew is the magazine about beer and brewing. It covers beer production and sale, beer beverages, and other beverages produced by breweries.
- Frequency of magazine - 6 issues per year;
- Circulation - 5,000 copies;
- Magazine’s languages - Russian and English;
- It is spread over breweries and beer places in Russia and foreign countries by post;
- Also the magazine can be purchased at retail in pubs, stores or by subscription;
- The Editorial Board takes part in specialized exhibitions, festivals, seminars and conferences in Russia and foreign countries.
We tried to make this magazine the most interesting for you and will endeavor to discuss current brewing topics ranging from selecting the raw materials to placing the finished product at the final places of implementation. On the pages of our magazine we offer beer news, interviews with brewers and interesting people in our industry, tutorials, travel, festivals, exhibitions and etc.
The publication is interesting not only professional industrial brewers but beer enthusiasts and homebrewers, the number of which is growing steadily in recent years, what, of course, is very pleased. Only people’s genuine interest in beer, its history and technology can help all of us together to cope with adversity and develop brewing.